Saturday 25 April 2009

updates and sewing pics

wow this is my 100th post :o)

have been busy sewing today, finally made my new peg bag, handle to hang up

long handle which i put round my neck to get the pegs out whilst hanging my washing out, so enambling me to have two free hands

these are two pillow cases ive made to match pauls quilt, only mine to do then LOL

and finally the two capelets i designed, drew the pattern out, i am quite pleased with these :o)

....................................................................................................
ok other updates, my uncle roy is still in hospital , very poorly, not sure how long he has, we just want to make him as comfortable as possible, with no pain. the nurses there all love him, think hes great, well he is the kindest, gentlest man ive ever known. will be very sad when he leaves us, but equally i do not want him to suffer .
.............................................................
update on paul, we will finaly find out the results monday coming from the scan 3 weeks ago, it has been a very long wait.
...........................................................
wedding plans all coming along nicely and 4 weeks to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your peg bag is a good idea! I am forever wandering backwards and forwards with pegs when I'm hanging out/bringing in the washing.

Your pillow cases and capelets and gorgeous!

Only 4 weeks! Time flies, it seems only a few days since it was 4 months!

I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle Roy :( Hope he can be as comfortable as possible, and fingers crossed for Paul

xxM